AI has already managed to settle in many important areas of human activity, significantly simplifying the implementation of many tasks. Consider some interesting examples of artificial intelligence in real life.
Table of content:
AI and personnel management
Artificial intelligence technology is actively used in personnel management. Modern computer algorithms are much better than people do planning and finding solutions. At least there are 5 things thanks to which we can conclude that:
- Artificial intelligence scans and analyzes thousands of resumes of potential job candidates much faster.
- It helps to increase the retention rate of employees, as well as their productivity. This positively affects the results of the entire organization.
- With the help of AI, employers can much more accurately describe the requirements for a future employee, and various details of the vacancy (necessary qualifications, working conditions, etc.), which contributes to a more rapid search for the most appropriate position for employees.
- AI makes interactions with the employer deeper and closer, thereby establishing a more trusting atmosphere between him and his subordinates.
- Artificial intelligence saves time, because with it, everyday, routine tasks are performed much more quickly.
AI in marketing
What do you think will happen if AI engages in brand development? Will the company gain or lose from this? A striking example that will help us find the right answer to this question is Netflix.
Why is Netflix so addictive? The reason is that they use very accurate forecasting technology, which is based on the analysis of user behavior. Firstly AI monitors your actions and, based on them, concludes which films, series, and programs you like. Then the program compares the data obtained with the reactions of other users and offers only the most interesting (for you) recommendations.
The key point is that the amount of information in the system is growing rapidly. So artificial intelligence is only becoming smarter and able to more accurately guess your preferences every day.
Artificial intelligence in real life: The medicine
There is already an AI-based system in the world that helps prevent strokes by sending a warning to the patient’s therapist about a possible threat.
But that’s not all, we can give 5 more examples of what artificial intelligence can do for healthcare:
- Create more advanced medical instruments and devices.
- Facilitate work with electronic patient records (filling, storage, accounting).
- Make health care more accessible in remote areas and underdeveloped regions.
- To increase the accuracy of processing the results of diagnostics and analyzes.
- To develop the ability to monitor the health status of each individual patient through wearable personal electronic devices.
Artificial intelligence in real life: Banking systems
Today already, many banks use AI to provide quality customer support. Smart systems also detect anomalies and prevent critical situations. In addition, AI is actively used to detect fraudulent activities with cards.
Artificial intelligence in financial sphere
Financial analysts, having enlisted the support of artificial intelligence, are engaged in market analysis. They are trying to predict ways of its development.
AI do an excellent job of such tasks because they are capable of processing huge amounts of data very quickly. On the example of already happened situations, they make predictions whether such cases can happen again, and if so, how.
Japanese brokers from Nomura Securities spent several years collecting the experience of knowledgeable traders. He analyzed the data using AI. As a result of research, the company created a new technological trading system that, after studying information about the market in past periods, is able to make highly accurate conclusions about how stock price fluctuations will occur in the near future. Such predictive capabilities of the system will allow exchange speculators and investors to act more thoughtfully, making the most profitable decisions of all possible.
Artificial intelligence does not stand still. Therefore, we can expect that very soon artificial intelligence will be able to:
- Manage companies.
- Keep an eye on animals, including pets.
- To analyze the alignment of political forces.
- Drive an unmanned vehicle system.
- Make instant and high-quality translation from different languages.
- Recognize emotions in human speech.
- Anticipate the difficulty of finding a free parking space in the area by calculating the busiest hours.
- Detecting cancer in all layers of tissue faster than qualified specialists do.
- Identify and develop measures to prevent crop diseases.
- Identify a person.
- Beating a man in card games.
- Schedule appointments by email.